Thanks to everyone who helped me choose costumes for last year. Please do chime in again.
Fluffy is definitely going as Eliza Doolittle from My Fair Lady this year. We watched the movie together and she loved it. During the penultimate scene she said, “I miss the other parts of this movie that we haven’t seen for a long time.” I guess it is rather long.
For the boys again we want something that goes together but is not overdone. That means NO peas in a pod (or usually two peapods) and NO Thing One and Thing Two.
Here is our current idea list. Feel free to vote for one or add to it:
1. Mario and Luigi
2. Each other. Just switch monogrammed shirts.
3. Lemon and Lime
4. Salt and Pepper
5. Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps. Pseudo speedos, medals and swim caps.
Then I also had the idea of having them in costumes that are half of a whole so something like:
1. Half of a sandwich so that when they stand together it makes a whole sandwich.
2. Puzzle pieces that fit together if they are together.
3. Ho ho cupcakes. They always come in twos.